Help ! Company asked me to hire my own Immigration Lawyer for H1B

mohitbanga

My company is a small sized company and the owner , has a lot on his shoulders. So when i asked my manager to file for H1B, the owner replied that , he wants us to hire an immigration lawyer and file for H1b and he would take care of the expenses.

So is it something that can be done , or should I tell them that only the company can file for an H1B. ???

please consult a lawyer.

your employer might not be familiar about H1 and wanted you to find an immigration lawyer to help prepare the H1 application, search for one and ask the immigration lawyer to talk to your employer for the application details. you are only helping your employer to find an immigration lawyer and you will not be involved further.

My company is a small sized company and the owner , has a lot on his shoulders. So when i asked my manager to file for H1B, the owner replied that , he wants us to hire an immigration lawyer and file for H1b and he would take care of the expenses.

So is it something that can be done , or should I tell them that only the company can file for an H1B. ???

Contact some desi Immigration lawyer and they will take care of everything. He can contact your CEO and ask for companies Info whatever is needed. Yes your company needs to pay for H1b, but let lawyer communicate that info to your CEO (owner).

Archived