RFE on H1B transfer. About paychecks!

kanamars

Hi,

I am in States and transfering from company A to company B under premium process. I have put vacation in comp. A and receiving paychecks. Now my comp. B also wants to run paychecks and my h1b trasfer is still under process and received RFE.

What are the problems with this? Can my comp. B run paychecks before H1B visa approval?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Help me on this please!

Hi,

I am in States and transfering from company A to company B under premium process. I have put vacation in comp. A and receiving paychecks. Now my comp. B also wants to run paychecks and my h1b trasfer is still under process and received RFE.

What are the problems with this? Can my comp. B run paychecks before H1B visa approval?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

I am also in similar situation, Could you specify your dates of all the events ?

Archived