did anyone get GC whose 485 filing receipt date in Dec 2011

sanven18

Guys, I apologize for the worng date. It was a typo, as we are in April I might have typed it.....His PD is Jan 17, 2008.

I posted this information not to fool any one here in this forum. I'm in the same boat of the people who filed I-485 in Dec 2011 and waiting for their approvals. My solo intension is to give some relif to the people who are waiting like me.

I got this information from my Attorney who filed my I-485 application.

Please let me know if any one needs more information.

--Anil Kudumula.

Guys Good News !!!

Just spoke to my attorney and he told me that, one of his client got GC approval lastweek (April 03, 2012) whos I-485 filing was in Dec 2011. The attorney is in Atlanta, GA and the IT company is in VA.

Hope this information gives some confidence or hope for the people who filed in Dec 2011 and still waiting for their GC approvals.

-- Anil Kudumula

this is definitely a sign of hope....

Guys,

Some more infomration on the GC which received on April 03, 2012 who filed in Dec 2011.

He got an RFE on March 23, 2012 on some vaccination (missing or needed) and they replied back to RFE on March 30, 2012. And his I-485 got approved on April 03, 2012.

Like I said earlier, I really dont get any thing out of this posting, my only intension was to give little hope for the people who are waiting.... All I can say is this is a Genuine information.

--Anil Kudumula

Archived