did anyone get GC whose 485 filing receipt date in Dec 2011

sanven18

i found some information....i was talking to one of the attorneys at Murthy.com and she verified quickly to see if there were any 485 approvals and what she foung was motivating.

people with following receipts date (eb2) have been approved GC (TSC) -

Dec 2,2011

Dec, 9, 2011

Nov 23, 27 2011

i hope at least today we can sleep happily looking at those dates. This tells me its around the corner for all dec applicants

i found some information....i was talking to one of the attorneys at Murthy.com and she verified quickly to see if there were any 485 approvals and what she foung was motivating.

people with following receipts date (eb2) have been approved GC (TSC) -

Dec 2,2011

Dec, 9, 2011

Nov 23, 27 2011

i hope at least today we can sleep happily looking at those dates. This tells me its around the corner for all dec applicants

Hi, I am received my GC on 2/27/2012. My PD was 2/11/2008 and RD was 12/7/2011. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

has anyone whose receipt date is DEC 2011 gotten GREEN CARD. I am stuck at response review status for a while...just curious to know if the processing is happening smoothly (for others). share your thoughts

There is a whole, separate thread for that in this forum. Just follow that, it will be easier since that thread has detailed info of cases like RD, FP date, RFEs, etc.

For the link, see post #3 of this thread.

Guys Good News !!!

Just spoke to my attorney and he told me that, one of his client got GC approval lastweek (April 03, 2012) whos I-485 filing was in Dec 2011. The attorney is in Atlanta, GA and the IT company is in VA.

Hope this information gives some confidence or hope for the people who filed in Dec 2011 and still waiting for their GC approvals.

-- Anil Kudumula

Guys Good News !!!

Just spoke to my attorney and he told me that, one of his client got GC approval lastweek (April 03, 2012) whos I-485 filing was in Dec 2011. The attorney is in Atlanta, GA and the IT company is in VA.

Hope this information gives some confidence or hope for the people who filed in Dec 2011 and still waiting for their GC approvals.

-- Anil Kudumula

What is the PD of that case? I am sure it must be before 15 Aug 2007.

So it seems like people with PD before Aug 15, 2007 have some hope (?) I am asking this because the note on Murthy.com was that even though the date was moved back to Aug 15, 2007, there was no visa numbers available for India and China applicants and even people with PD before that would have to wait until Oct 2012. Or I grossly misunderstood!

http://murthy.com/news/n_eb2dep.html

"While the DOS has stated that the cutoff date is August 15, 2007, there do not appear to be any immigrant visa numbers available at this time even for EB2 India / China cases with earlier priority dates. This is based on the wording of DOS communications, and separate feedback at the case adjudications level to Murthy Law Firm attorneys."

No, His priority Date is April 17, 2008. Filed for I-485 in Dec 2011

That infact is strange. I wasn't aware of USCIS processing and approving the case beyond cut-off dates. May be i am wrong. Can this be possible since I-485 was filed in Dec 2011 when the PD's were current?

Belle, JoeF and other experts, please clarify. However this is good to hear about approasl after March 26, 2012.

Archived