Successful Stamping @Ottawa EVC -Feb 6th @8AM

navsa

Thanks to Murthy Forum,

I got my Visa approved today at the Ottawa consulate, Mine is EVC Model.I had my appointment on Feb 6th at 8:00 am, reached the place by 7:40 am. I was called immediately and was asked to show the DS160 confirmation letter, passport, I-797 and I was sent to window 7 and the person at the counter took my passport, I 797 , Employer letter and Client letter and given me a token numer. After a while I was called from window 4 for finger prints and was asked to wait for the interview.

I waited for 2 hour to get my number called for the interview, then my number came (@9:40am) on window 2 and i see the American VO at the counter asked me these questions..

how r you doing today

who is your employer, how long have you been working with him?

How long you been working for this Clinet?

Typed something and said your visa is approved.

When I reached home, I got a call from my Client Manager saying that he received an email from Ottawa consulate @8:00AM to answer some questions and he replayed the email around 8:30am. Be prepared for this too.

With in those 2 hours I saw one person got 221G (No client letter),

Most of the people got visa approved in those 2 hrs.

I will be happy to answer any more questions.

All the Best !

@rahulreddym,@tinku777, @dream16 - Sorry Guys, my client did not forwaded those questions, but he was telling that they asked about Employer-Emp relationship..like who will be repoting @client site etc.. Just tell your client that thy will get an email from Ottawa consulate on the day of interview.

It would be great if you could post the questions asked to your client manager. That would help me a lot. I am having an appointment on Feb 13th.

Thanks

Santosh

Hey Santosh,

I do have my appointment on 14th can you please share you email id and phone number...so that I will coll you ...

Thanks,

Kumar

Archived