I-140 Revokation Letter

KarSugKri

The I-140 Revokation letter I received recently is as shown below.

"This refers to the Immigrant petition for Alien Worker you filed in behalf of "My Nmae" on Aug 18, 2008 and which was approved on May 24, 2009.

In accordance with the authority contained in title 8, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 205.1(a)(3)(iii)©, the approval of the petition is automoatically revoked as of the date of approval beacuse a written notice of withdrawal of support was filed by the petiotioner in employment based preference."

I have a couple of questions on this:

1) My I-140 was applied on Sep 2010 and approved on Sep 2010 (Premium processing). Whereas, the dates of filing and approval shown above are more than a year apart from my dates. Does this mean something? Did anybody had this issue before?

2) From the above Revokation letter, is there anyway to find out if the Revokation is due to fraud or not?

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately, the Receipt numbers of I-140 Approval and I-140 Revokation matches. But, the I-140 Revokation doesn't changed the LUD (Soft or Hard) online and I thought the I-140 was never revoked.

Due to this, I changed the job and got an RFE. I am not sure if I can succeed by responding to the RFE saying that there was no LUD on my I-140 approval and request them to approve the H1B extension beyond 7th year.

Are there any success stories in a similar situation and succeeded...

Archived