Need suggestion in attended for H1-B

suvij

I have two H1-b approval, i want a suggestion on which H1-B should i attend Visa and good chances of getting a Visa.

1) I have a H1-B visa approval from Company A and i attended Visa in August 2011 at Hyderabad Consulate but it was denied, but on Jan 10th 2011 the same H1-B was Reaffirmed by USCIS . This H-1B is based on EVC model.

2) I have a second H1-B based on a American company, this is based on Inhouse project. This company do not have any H-1b on there payroll. This H1-B was applied based on Company A I-140.

• 2 months later...

I have two H1-b approval, i want a suggestion on which H1-B should i attend Visa and good chances of getting a Visa.

1) I have a H1-B visa approval from Company A and i attended Visa in August 2011 at Hyderabad Consulate but it was denied, but on Jan 10th 2011 the same H1-B was Reaffirmed by USCIS . This H-1B is based on EVC model.

2) I have a second H1-B based on a American company, this is based on Inhouse project. This company do not have any H-1b on there payroll. This H1-B was applied based on Company A I-140.

Hi,

what happedn to your visa? how did you handle this? u went for inhouse project? if so can you please share ur exp?

thanks

I would go for the second new h1 stamping. I believe the new one is FTP and not EVC/EC so chances are much batter.

During the interview if they ask anything about past history, you can always say that the case has been reaffirmed but that you have moved on and joined the new employer.

Archived