Track 221G green at New Delhi - November, December

Stuck@Delhi

Hi There,

I would also like to share my experience at ND consulate.

Interview Date - Dec 14th 2011

Case - EVC Model

221g Green issued on Employer-Employee relationship and to provide additional documents.

Documents Submitted - Dec 19th 2011

No reply's yet, hoping for a reply from consulate this week or the coming one.

This wait time/ no response from embassy really makes this whole process disappointing.

I hope everybody gets a positive reply and get their lives back on track.

Any comments or questions regarding my case would be greatly appreciated.

Please share your experiences at New Delhi Consulate.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I was in a similar situation now which has taken a rather unfortunate turn.

My case particulars:

Model: EVC

Consulate: New Delhi

Date of interview: 3 Jan 2012

Got 221(g) Green

Date of Doc submission: 5 Jan 2012

Since then i was in constant touch with the vendor and the client in terms of their interaction with the the KSC.

Today I got the dreaded email from the VFS stating:

As per the US Embassy your case has been returned to the Kentucky Consular Center in the United States. You may contact the USCIS office for further information. Please consider this case closed at their office.

Looking at email is itself heart breaking but now I have to contemplate the next steps.

I will of course call up my employer to see what should we do.

Interestingly a similar case had happened with another employee at my firm, his case was re-affirmed by the USCIS, but he didn't want to go back anymore as 6 months had already passed.

The thing is that my VISA will expire in Jan 2013, so I am very much concerned about that.

Also what really ticks me off is that the VO during the interview didn't ask of any documents from me, not one piece of paper supporting my petition. As soon as he came to know mine is an EVC model, he handed me the God forsaken Green slip. There is a blanket policy of handing out 221(g)s thats for sure. Unless you come across a VO in particularly good mood.

It seems like this entire process is designed to destroy the dreams and aspirations of unfortunate individuals like us. I hope someone rectifies this brutal process sooner than later.

Anyways, thats my experience, please do let me know how things went for you.

I hope u had a better experience.

Good Luck to us All.

Kanzer.

Archived