PIMS Verification

bkammari

I had H1b visa interview on 17 Jan 2012 at 8:00AM in ottawa, canada ,Interviewer told me that my visa is approved ,he also told me that he needs to verify the h1b details and i will get an email in couple of days,do any one know how long its gonna take for PIMS verification .

It normally takes 10 to 12 business days. i had the same issue in India in nov 2011 and it took 8 working days for me to get my PP.

I Just received an Email from Ottawa Consulate that My visa process is complete and I can pickup my Passport as soon as my Waybill num is displayed.This is my 4th day after my interview day if i exclude the weekends.on Jan 17 ,2012 8:00AM i had appointment and on Jan 23 ,2012 1:00 PM i got an email. Hope this helps for the people who are suffering form heavy tension just like me... :) .If you have any more questions you guys can email me at balu.kammari@gmail.com

• 3 months later...

No one predict the timline for PIMS verification.some people are getting that in few days some are getting it in 3-4 weeks like us and few are getting that in months as well .My wife has given L2 visa interview on 27th March.And VO has not issues any letter.and Yes this is not a new stamping we extended our petition last year in september.If it is extention then mostly you will get stuck in PIMs verification.and this has no timeline.vfs or DOS used to call this as admin processing.

Archived