pointing I140 to earlier labor(priority date)

nn2707

Hi,

Here is my case.

I applied for labor(EB2) in Dec 2009 & it got denied. I file reappeal on this labor.

In Oct 2010, I filed a new labor(EB2). This one got approved & after that I got my I140 also approved on this.

Now today, I got my 1st labor approved(EB2 - Dec 2009 one). What should I do at this point.

1. Should I file a fresh I140 along with 485 based on the 1st labor next month as based on feb bulletin I'm current for Dec 2009 priority date.

2. OR, should try pointing my I140 to my 1st labor priority date (Dec 2009) ? Is there any such process ? If there is then how long this process takes ? Also can I also file for 485 along with this ?

3. OR should I wait for the next bulletin as I might got current (10 months behind) and decide on anything after that ?

Please suggest. thanks for reading.

Regards

Niraj Nath

I assume you used a Lawyer to file the appeal. What does the Lawyer say? If the companyn involved in both PERM'S is the same , what does the company say? Your situation seems good. In view of the complexity involved a Lawyer can sort you out better than a forum. It would seem logical to file another I-140 based on this approval. But logic is not law.

Archived