Jan Preminum Processing - california service center

primetime

Hi Raghav,

It shows something like this, "On January 28, 2012, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice...." and the status is acceptance.

I will update my post on this thread as the case proceeds.

Thanks

Hi boomjosh2007 , What is the status it shows for you ? my request for premium is received by USCIS on 24th Jan and is updated in the case status that

"Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on January 24, 2012. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

still it is showing the same as on 01/31/2012 .

Hi,

Applied through Premium Processing

Documents Sent To USCIS: Jan 19 2012

Receipt Date / Acceptance: Jan 20 2012

Approved Date : Jan 31 2012

Status has been in Acceptance for all the dates and we have got the mail from USCIS this morning that the petition has been approved. So looks like sometimes they dont update the status promptly.

Approved!

Receipt Date: Jan 30th (actually received email on Jan 25th of Acceptance)

Approval Date: Jan 31st(Online)

3 working days from receipt!

Waiting to get aactual approval notice to employer

Good luck to all who are waiting. Will be glad to share my experience or knowledge with anyone interested

Hi Raghav,

It showing online status like this,

Post Decision Activity

On January 31, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Good luck to all who are waiting!!

Got RFE @ CSC

Applied: 18th Jan 2012

Reciept: 20th Jan 2012

RFE: 31st Jan 2012

RFE for 1. Employer-Employee relationship 2. itinerary of services performed at various locations (2 locations as per my LCA).

Though my transfer is through one of the BIG 5 consulting companies with most reputed client.. got RFE

Regular receipt date: 11/21/2011

Convert to premium: 01/23/2012

Received receipt on: 01/24/2012

RFE received on :02/01/2012

Application Type : New petition

Status as on 02/01/2012 : RFE

• Valid and Signed MSA ***CRITICAL***
  • Valid and Signed SOW ***CRITICAL***
  • Milestone Plans
  • Purchase Orders
  • Invoices/Payment Advices
  • Organizational Chart for the U.S. project showing the associate's reporting hierarchy
  • Associate's Offer Letter and Terms of Employment, Benefits Summary, and any Promotion or Salary Letters
  • Full U.S. contact information and email address for the associate's supervisor at the U.S. project location

H1B Transfer (PP - CSC)

Applied : Jan 27 2012

Accepted : Jan 30 2012

RFE : Feb 6 2012,

RFE replied via fax : Feb 6 2012

RFE Review : Feb 7

Approved : Feb 9 2012.

I transferred H1 from a major consulting firm to work on an EVC model if that helps.

RFE was because of one missing paystub.

This post helped me track the approximate approval times.

Best

Kamwmu

Archived