Jan Preminum Processing - california service center

primetime

Approved!

Receipt Date: Jan 13th (actually received email on Jan 16th of Acceptance)

Approval Date: Jan 18th

3 working days from receipt!

Good luck to all who are waiting. Will be glad to share my experience or knowledge with anyone interested

Hi i have received the email saying the application is received. Can i count from there ? Do you think i can also get in 3 days ?

Approved!

Receipt Date: Jan 13th (actually received email on Jan 16th of Acceptance)

Approval Date: Jan 18th

3 working days from receipt!

Good luck to all who are waiting. Will be glad to share my experience or knowledge with anyone interested

Hi i have received the email saying the application is received. Can i count from there ? Do you think i can also get in 3 days ?

@smartguy - I saw it on the website of USCIS and then also got an email from the lawyer at the same time. I think you should get it very soon also now!

@H1bJan - I got the email of received on Jan 16 (monday) and it said that the application was received on Jan 13 (previous working day)

infact I was surprised that anything came on Monday as it was Columbus day and I thought USCIS is closed on that day

So count it from the day the email says it was received

For e.g. the status check should read something like - On Jan ___ 2012 we received this application....

I think

Guys !!!!

I got it approved in less than 24 hours after the receipt date. it was God Grace that it was super fast.

Upgraded to premiuim on: January 13th 2012

Received email receipt saying the premium processing has been received on : Jan 18 2012, 11.30am PST

Got the APPROVAL email on Jan 19 2012, 2.30pm PST

Please let me know if you need anymore details.

Have a good luck guys !! I think so they are really fast nowadays.

Hey guys...do you wait for petetion to approve before joining the new company or you join the new company as soon as you have the Receipt number? Please help me to asnwer this.

Mine was applied under premium processing on Friday...it was received by USCIS today and I'm waiting for the Receipt number.

My case @California Service Center Premium Processing

Applied/Received Date: 17th Jan 2012

Reciept Date: 18th Jan 2012

Waiting for Approval.

As per the web site, Acceptance status should change in 2 business days, my case still shows since one week same. I believe in God.

Hi boomjosh2007 , What is the status it shows for you ? my request for premium is received by USCIS on 24th Jan and is updated in the case status that

"Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on January 24, 2012. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

still it is showing the same as on 01/31/2012 .

Regular receipt date: 11/21/2011

Convert to premium: 01/23/2012

Received receipt on: 01/24/2012

Application Type : New petition

Status as on 01/30/2012 : Initial review ( it has never moved to Acceptance )

Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on January 24, 2012. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Archived