221g Green, twice, Different employers. Second time with a very good employer, direct position

saral.gupta@gmail.com

Hi,

I had earlier received a 221G via employment on a Client- Vendor relationship model.

Recently I went for another Visa Stamping, This time for a very good employer in US, a Product company, a direct position. Everything thing seemed great until I got a 221G green with this employer too.

Last August, My wife had got a permanent position with the same employer and her Visa Stamping went fine, no problem at all.

I want to know if this employer supports me through out the 221G process, what are the chances of having this 221G approved?

What kind of time frame I should be looking at?

If the employer is not ready to wait for me, and offers somebody the same position, what are my options.

I am sure this may seem to you a repeated question, but I am just 1 step away from jumping off the cliff, please provide me a response. I will really appreciate that.

Hi,

I had earlier received a 221G via employment on a Client- Vendor relationship model.

Recently I went for another Visa Stamping, This time for a very good employer in US, a Product company, a direct position. Everything thing seemed great until I got a 221G green with this employer too.

Last August, My wife had got a permanent position with the same employer and her Visa Stamping went fine, no problem at all.

I want to know if this employer supports me through out the 221G process, what are the chances of having this 221G approved?

What kind of time frame I should be looking at?

If the employer is not ready to wait for me, and offers somebody the same position, what are my options.

I am sure this may seem to you a repeated question, but I am just 1 step away from jumping off the cliff, please provide me a response. I will really appreciate that.

Dear Murthy Attorney's and other valuable members of this forum, kindly respond back to this post. I have been very depressed since last week and barely able to raise myself up. If there is any chance of getting my H1-B approved if my employers present all the documents, please let me know.

What kind of timeframe should I expect. Mind you this is a very good employer in US and it is a direct position.

I will appreciate any of yours input on this. Thank you for your time and concern.

I had also received 221G twice, pink slip. For first time it took me approx 4 month to get the visa. Second time which was last month i got it in 9 working days. My first time was with Client-vendor model, second time was a direct position.

Both the time my appointment was in New Delhi

I had also received 221G twice, pink slip. For first time it took me approx 4 month to get the visa. Second time which was last month i got it in 9 working days. My first time was with Client-vendor model, second time was a direct position.

WOW you were really lucky. I wish I have a similar luck..I will start praying for that everyday.

One more question, do you think will it matter having a Green or Pink, I mean can I be atleast hopefull that maybe some magic like for yours would happen for me too, irrespective of the color of the 221g.

Archived