Priority Date has Become current & Husband is working in India - Please Help

I have few questions regarding the Greencard processing. Last week I got the approval notice for my second 3 year extension for H1B and also received the H4 approval notice for my husband who is currently working in India. As per the January Visa Bulletin, my GC priority date has become current. Now my questions are:

1. If my husband comes here for filing the Adjustment of Status (AOS), can he leave the country and enter back without an advance parole as he got a valid H4 for 3 years?

1. As he need to be here in US at the time of filing, how early he has to arrive in US before filing AOS? I have to send him the approval notice which I received today and he needs to go for H4 stamping to enter back into this country.

1. I got to know from my friends that, once we file the documents, there will be biometric in 4-5 weeks after we file the AOS. Would it be possible for him to enter back in the country with the H4 if he returns to India after filing AOS?

1. I also have tickets booked for an India trip by the end of January. So would it be okay to travel on my H1B after filing AOS and be back here for the biometric?

Thanks

Archived