Visa Stamped at Hyderabad after 221g and admin Processing at Hyderabad on Nov 10 2011

ratna_y

Hi,

I received 221g Blue in May 2011 at Chennai embassy under EVC model. After 5 months wait I transferred my H1 to my Vendor (Staffing Company).I went again for visa stamping at Hyderabad in Sep 29 2011.VO mentioned we will review it and will issue the visa by afternoon and you will receive your passport within a week.I waited for 10 days and called VFS and DOS everyday and I received email from US Consulate Hyderabad that my case went to admin processing.1 week before the change of status my first case that is in admin processing at chennai got rejected and case is sent back to USCIS. After 45 days I received sms message to collect my passport.I received my passport with Visa stamped on it.

This forum helped me alot.

Thanks alot for all the updates.

Regards,

Ratna

@Ratna

Congragulations on getting the visa stamp at the most notorious Hyd consulate. Let me explain

I along with my attended visa interview on 09/30/2011. The VO acknowledged our visa is approved. Its already 34 days or 47 calendar days eversince my visa is approved but delay in PP to be received. The VO promised to send my PP within 2-3 business days only verification. On 18 the oct I received a response to my reply from US consulate where my case went into admin processing with addl doc required. Details of my case

Place :Hyd

date:09/30/2011

visa type:-H1b(7th yr of H1b)

model: EVC model

result: visa approved

expected pp delivery 10/07/2011

actual delivery : not received PP

Could you pls send me your contact details to nbendi et (zmail replace 'z' with 'g').

Thanks & regards

winter21

Archived