New H1-B Premium processing Nov-2011 Vermont Service center

vishnu9399

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already got an RFE and the status changed to RFE response review on Sep 16th and till Nov 15th there was no response so upgraded to premium and then status changed to acceptance on Nov 16th.Just wanted to know if I can see some status change in this week as I am frustrated with my case as it was filed in May.

Atlast my H1 got approved today so much of stress relieved after 7-8 month period wait.

Hi ,

My Employer have applied for H1B in PP ,I just wanted to know from which date does 15 days calender period starts, My package was sent on Nov 16 and i got the Receipt number on Nov 23 when i checked the status online it showed “On November 21, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice …… so i just wanted to know if the 15 days period starts from Nov 21 or Nov 23 , so when can i expect my results by DEC 5 or Dec 7 ,Please reply …….Also does 15 day include weekends also ?

Hi. It is 15 calendar days from the date of the receipt. Since the USCIS received the docs on the 21st of Nov, it is going to be 15 calendar days after that which is Dec 5. You and I are in the same boat. I request you to post as soon as you receive approval and I shall also do the same. I expect that we should receive approval around the same time. Hope this helps.

Premium processing

Documents sent : 11/16/2011

Documents received by USCIS : 11/21/2011

Receipt Number Received :11/23/2011

Finally got my receipt number .........

Finally got receipt number :

Premium processing

Documents sent : 11/16/2011

Documents received by USCIS : 11/18/2011

Notice date : 11/21/2011

Receipt Number Received :11/28/2011

Will keep you posted.

Hi. It is 15 calendar days from the date of the receipt. Since the USCIS received the docs on the 21st of Nov, it is going to be 15 calendar days after that which is Dec 5. You and I are in the same boat. I request you to post as soon as you receive approval and I shall also do the same. I expect that we should receive approval around the same time. Hope this helps.

Hi roodge,

Thanks for your timely reply so you mean say that 15 day period starts from Nov 21 and not from the receipt date Nov 23 ,Are u sure ?Cos i heard that the 15 days calender starts from the day we get the Receipt number ,anyways thamks for the update .... sure will keep you posted on my status ....

Here's my status

Documents sent : 11/21/2011

Receipt Number received : 11/23/2011

RFE - 11/25/2011

RFE response: Yet to reply

RFE TYPE: Employer - employee relation, Contract details, special occupation details .. etc

Online Status: RFE

Am hoping that my employer replies by 7th December as he is out of station at present.

My stamped visa is valid till 1st Jan 2012.

I have another question here ..

I am visiting Canada from 17th Dec to 20th Dec .. Will I have any issues coming back to USA if my petition is in process and the remaining days on my stamping is 12 days only ?

Its urgent .. so I need to visit.

Any insight from u guys will be very helpful.

Thanks

Vin

Congrats on your approval at what time did they update online and from acceptance it went directly to decision online?

Thanks very much.

Yes, the status went directly from Acceptance to Decision. From reading the other messages in the forum, I gather that the longer it stays at "Acceptance", the lesser the likelihood for getting a "RFE".

I have no idea about the exact time USCIS updated it online. I learned my status after I received an e-mail from my lawyer.

I was going crazy checking the status online contantly for the first couple of days. Then I decided to sit back and wait for the decision

Your submission date is same as mine. Good luck with your approval. Hopefully, it's on its way.

Receipt Date: NOV 18th

Type: H1B Extension + Premium

Any H1B extension candidates who had filed around the same date? Any idea if there's a specific time frame when USCIS updates the status?

Yours will be approved tomorrow, as per trend in this forum.

Receipt Date: NOV 18th

Type: H1B Extension + Premium

Any H1B extension candidates who had filed around the same date? Any idea if there's a specific time frame when USCIS updates the status?

This seems very late, Nov 18 to Dec 1st just for receipt that to premium

Archived