New H1-B Premium processing Nov-2011 Vermont Service center

vishnu9399

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if RFE comes it comes on or before 10th day. if you pass 10th day, you can hope for approval

Premium Processing Vermont

Receipt no: 11/16/2011

Online status: Acceptance

Can anyone please let me know urgently what would be the possible time i would hear some response since this is the thanksgiving week need to fly to India in Dec so worried :(

if RFE comes it comes on or before 10th day. if you pass 10th day, you can hope for approval

I already got an RFE and the status changed to RFE response review on Sep 16th and till Nov 15th there was no response so upgraded to premium and then status changed to acceptance on Nov 16th.Just wanted to know if I can see some status change in this week as I am frustrated with my case as it was filed in May.

Premium processing

Documents sent : 11/16/2011

Documents received by USCIS : 11/21/2011

Receipt Number Received :11/23/2011

Finally got my receipt number .........

Hey h1nov. When you say documents received on 21st Nov, is that based on the day Fedex delivered it? My documents were received by them on 21st nov based on Fedex tracking number. In that case, I should be expecting a receipt number too.

Thanks.

Hey h1nov. When you say documents received on 21st Nov, is that based on the day Fedex delivered it? My documents were received by them on 21st nov based on Fedex tracking number. In that case, I should be expecting a receipt number too.

Thanks.

Hi i dont have clear idea when the documents reached there but they started the process on Nov 21 since friday was a holiday ,you will get it soon ......

Thanks.

Folks! I received my receipt yesterday i.e. Thursday 24th Nov. Surprisingly received in on thanksgiving day. Anyways it looks like they accepted my application considering i barely made it through the quota. Good luck to everybody. I will post once I get the approval notice.

Folks! As we all know that we are at 61800 as of 11/18/2011. I am wondering if there is anybody in the same boat as I am:

Premium Processing Vermont

Docs Sent: 11/18/2011

Docs Recd: 11/21/2011

Receipt: Not yet as of 11/22/2011

Anybody else have their documents received by 21st Nov?

Hi,

Got Receipt No: 11/23/2011

Hi ,

My Employer have applied for H1B in PP ,I just wanted to know from which date does 15 days calender period starts, My package was sent on Nov 16 and i got the Receipt number on Nov 23 when i checked the status online it showed “On November 21, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice …… so i just wanted to know if the 15 days period starts from Nov 21 or Nov 23 , so when can i expect my results by DEC 5 or Dec 7 ,Please reply …….Also does 15 day include weekends also ?

Hi,

Got Receipt No: 11/23/2011

Hi Rajkumbal.

We both are in the same boat ,i also got my receipt number on Nov 23 ,please update if u receive any decision.... i will also do the same .....so does the 15 day calender starts from Nov 21 or Nov 23 ....

Hi ,

My Employer have applied for H1B in PP ,I just wanted to know from which date does 15 days calender period starts, My package was sent on Nov 16 and i got the Receipt number on Nov 23 when i checked the status online it showed “On November 21, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice …… so i just wanteed to know if the 15 days period starts from Nov 21 or Nov 23 , so when can i expect my results by DEC 5 or Dec 7 ,Please reply …….Also does 15 day period include weekends also ?

Archived