H1B Extension Regular processing August only California service center

Sudha1234

Even i was expectiong the Result is going to come by this time.Its taking 3 months now.

please post anybody who applied for the extension in the month of August at CSC-Regular process.

Even i was expectiong the Result is going to come by this time.Its taking 3 months now.

please post anybody who applied for the extension in the month of August at CSC-Regular process.

so the receipt date is late august, right?

current processing times are 2 months at csc for eos. So, I would suggest that the attorney may like to check with CSC on the update if you do not hear by october 31. Please let us know the response and all the best for the waiters out there.

Post Decision Activity

On October 31, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

My Case has been Approved.Waiting for the Hard Copy.

Thanks to every one.

Post Decision Activity

On October 31, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

My Case has been Approved.Waiting for the Hard Copy.

Thanks to every one.

congrats. so, it was more like 2.5 months in your case? what is the receipt date? 8/15 or 8/17?

Date application was mailed to USCIS: August 17th, 2011

Date received receipt from USCIS: August 18th, 2011

Any additional information: CA- Regular Extension

My current H1b expires on 11/10/11. What should I do in this

situation?

I've heard it is taking close to 4 months now. Is it possible to convert it in to premeium processing now?

Thanks

situation?

I've heard it is taking close to 4 months now. Is it possible to convert it in to premeium processing now?

Thanks

Don't worry, as long as your petition is filed, you can get 240 days extension. My H1B expired on 9/6/2011 and I have temporary extension till Feb 2012.

I am also waiting for the approval (90 days so far).

Don't worry, as long as your petition is filed, you can get 240 days extension. My H1B expired on 9/6/2011 and I have temporary extension till Feb 2012.

I am also waiting for the approval (90 days so far).

what is this temporary extension?

From what I know, once you filed, you can continue to work until they make a decision on your case.

situation?

Thanks

it is not necessary to convert to premium; but you can if you are in a hurry to get i797 for some reason.

Date application was mailed to USCIS: Aug 7th, 2011

Date received receipt from USCIS: Aug 9th, 2011

Any additional information: FTE / CA- Regular with approved I140.

Some applications after this date were approved. I am still waiting :(

did you talk to your attorney to raise the status query?

Current posted times are 2 months and your petition is pending for 3 months as of today.

what is this temporary extension?

did you talk to your attorney to raise the status query?

Current posted times are 2 months and your petition is pending for 3 months as of today.

My attorney told me it takes around 4 months now-a-days. Also, I live in Minnesota and we have to renew our status on our driving license showing our I797 or the receipt. I got 6 months temporary extension on this.

My attorney told me it takes around 4 months now-a-days. Also, I live in Minnesota and we have to renew our status on our driving license showing our I797 or the receipt. I got 6 months temporary extension on this.

Virajss:

How did you get the temporary extension. Was it issued through USCIS? Can you please explain the procedure?

Thanks in advance.

Archived