H1B transfer denied and out of status

October21st

Hi All,

Please help me, its urgent!! and I am in a deep trouble.

I am not getting any idea what to do??

I was working for Company A and Company A's I-94 on my H1B petition is valid until December 2012. However, the visa stamped on my passport has expired.

I initiated my H1B transfer to Company B under premium processing and switched to Company B after I got the receipt for H1 transfer and started working for the end client through Company B.

Got an RFE for the end client letter. Since there were 2 layers, Company B did not submit the end client letter but only submitted its client letter and I believe, this was not sufficient.

My H1B transfer got denied for not having the end client letter on Oct 19th.

So, Immidiately I contacted another Company C to initiate my H1 transfer to them. Company C agreed to initiate my H1 transfer in agreement with Company B for the same job.

They told me that I can go back to the same job from 1st Nov. My H1 from Company A is not yet cancelled and is still valid.

My questions are:

1. Is this an OK arrangement?

2. What are the chances of getting an approval on this transfer as Company B is also one of the layers and all the other layers are still the same.

Only change is that a new layer is added fo rthe same job and we have received the end client letter this time.

3. Am I out of status? Will this have an impact on my GC processing?

4. What other options do I have? Should I keep trying for some other job and can I initiate another H1 transfer?

5. Will I be able to initiate new H1 transfers now even if Comapny A revokes my H1?

6. My worry is am I out of status now? if yes, then what is the remedy.

7. If I go back to Company A, will I not be out of status for these many days? Please advise.

8. Even if I go back to Company A, for future H1 applications, USCIS will anyway have all the details right?

How does this change or help in anyway if I go back to Company A?

Please help and point me in the right direction.

Thanks

October21st

Archived