URGENT H4 stamping @ HYD

INDNewYork

My wife is going to India and she needs to go for H4 stamping along with our son who is a US citizen.

At her first H4 stamping @ HYD consultate last year, she was put under Admin processing for 4 weeks and then issued a VISA after the VO officer asked her abt her education and she told that she is MSc microbiology. She was asked to submit resume and asked if she had any work exp. We sent resume and got visa within 4 weeks. Is her education details RECORDED?

Now she is going again for a family emergency, This time we plan to say her education is +2 to avoid any issues like earlier.

Also, My project is ending in a month...So, Do I need to submit client letter FOR HER VISA STAMPING?

PLease advise.

Dude @INDNewYork. Never lie to the immigration officials.Your wife will be banned for ever if she lies there.Also - since your wife got 221 earlier there are lots of chances that she will get the 221 g again. So make up your mind to be patient untill she gets her visa.

They may consider this material misrepresentation in view of the fact that the previous information is on record and the TAL is not a joke to them. They will be extremely annoyed if she misrepresents her CV. Since she got it once she should get it again with or without a delay. The client letter is another matter. They would need to be assured of your valid H1 status with whatever docs are necessary in your case.

The client letter is another matter. They would need to be assured of your valid H1 status with whatever docs are necessary in your case.

Thank you Pontevechio...I was about to ask this. I have E - Vend1 - Vend2 - Client scenario.

As She will be submitting all the supporting docs 3 days upfront at HYD before the stamping, Do I need to submit the reference letter from all these 4 saying that I am working at the Client?

Archived