EVC model H1b approved in hyderabad

seeni

I am working in EVC model since Nov 2009. The vendor and my company are product development companies. I attended interview at Chennai consulate on 24th May 2011. Interview was short and it was pre determined it seems. I was asked basic questions and then about who is assigning job duties and control. I was quickly issued a 221g blue form for AAP with no documents asked. I did not get chance to respond to questions and explain myself. They took all the contracts, client and vendor letter and employers tax docs. My employer who is a small desi software company took it seriously and approached consulate. Then I approached congressman and had couple of congressional inquiries on my case. Eventually my h1b visa was denied on July 7 with standard letter and case sent back to USCIS.

My employer's attorney was serious and filed a new H1 for the same client, same project showing all the terms of contract that my employer is in full control over me. I got my new h1 petition approved in 9 days and attended interview at Hyderabad consulate on 9 th sep 2011 got my visa approved. Second interview was fairly straightforward with basic questions.

your manager?

Project size?

Work location?

then the visa was approved and received passport in 5 days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Seeni

My relative's visa was refused last week on pretext of employee-employer relationship issue at Hyd consulate; need your guidance to get thru it - can I contact you for quick in person talk?

pl email me at hellomahesh at ******

Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Finally got the visa thru direct client vendor sponsor.

Thanks

Archived