Successful VISA stamping at Ottawa, on 12th Oct 2011

ijoseph

Hi all,

Mentioned below are the questions asked.

1. How long since you are in US

Me.. Blah blah...

2. Same company for all these years?

Me.. Blah Blah..

3. Do you have your paystubs with you?

Me. Yes

4. Can you please show me them?

Me.. I've placed all the pay stubs...

The VO said your VISA has been approved, but your information is not updated in our database(np PIMS update), probably it get updated by friday and he gave me a paper which contains the link to check the status.

It was pretty simple.

Almost all the people who attended the interview before me on that day have got the VISA...

Can someone tell me how long it takes for the PIMS update?

Even I have attended Visa interview on october 11th at Ottawa and VO said my visa is approved, but PIMS is not updated probably it get updated in 72 hours and you can expect the passport by next week monday... so waiting for updates... let me know if you have any information... you can my find contact details in my profile...

Thanks,

Pavan

Hi

ijoseph/ Pawan

I have a couple of questions regarding the appointment process. Can you guys please share your email contact. You need to code it as the site will not allow to type in the complete email. I'll appreciate your help!

Hi i've booked the appointment using a 3rd party called *********.com

Even I have attended Visa interview on october 11th at Ottawa and VO said my visa is approved, but PIMS is not updated probably it get updated in 72 hours and you can expect the passport by next week monday... so waiting for updates... let me know if you have any information... you can my find contact details in my profile...

Thanks,

Pavan

Hi Pavan,

I've got an email around 30 mins back saying my VISA has been approved and ready to collect within next 72 hrs.

Hi iJoseph,

I am also planning to goto Ottawa for my First Time H1 Stamping in November second week or so. I am on E-V-C Model. Can you please provide me details about your interview how it went.

i) Are you on EVC Model? if Yes..did you show any Documents from Client, Vendor, Employer to support it

ii) And regarding the paystub how far of paystubs did you give?

Can you also please provide me information on how to apply for Canada Visiting Visa?

i) What should be reason for Visit( I am planning for my H1b Visa Stamping - Change Of Status)

ii) If the reason is H1B Visa Stamping in Canada do i need to show the proof of Travel Itenary or Visa Interview Appointment Letter from US Embassy?

Archived