H1B Regular Processing Vermont Center ***June Applicants***

rsandy03

24th May? You might get it within couple of weeks. VSC is very heavily backlogged and now Irene impact might delay even more since not all employees might be able to work due to flooding in homes, etc

Does murthyforum have any info about processing times for VSC and if they will do anything to clear the backlog?

USCIS updated my case status online after my lawyer called them to place an inquiry yesterday.

Application type: New H1B

USICS Receipt date: June 2, 2011

USCIS Notice date: June 7, 2011

Approval date: Sep 1, 2011

Message received on Sep 7, 2011.

I would suggest calling USCIS directly if you have to plan something based on your application status.

Good luck to all of you guys.

Congrats buddy! Judging from others who posted their updates in the forum, VSC appears to be taking minimum 3.5 months to process extension of stay applications.

Some also have been waiting since Mar/Apr, may be they need their attorney to contact USCIS to see what is happening.

Hope VSC will not get any slower.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by perlperl:

USCIS Receipt date: June 28th, 2011 at Vermont center.

83 days and counting. I am hoping I get some decision within 3 weeks as the average time these days is almost 100 days at Vermont center

Just got email from company HR that my case has been approved. 3 year approval based on approved I-140 from previous employer.

Uscis notice date - 6/13, approved 9/20 for 3 years(5/2014).

Website still shows initial review. Good luck to everyone !!

Archived