I-140 PD change request not approved yet

thiyagu_sundaram

Hi,

I got my I-140 approved on Feb 7th and then we had to send it again to USCIS to recapture the old I-140 date. Now the status is changed as below and the lawyer is waiting for reply from USCIS officer after sending all documents they requested for. does this mean my case approved or will be approved soon? any information will be greatly appreciated.

"we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got my PD ported with help of my attorneys going back and forth with USCIS with all documents they have asked for and on top of that, they had to prove that my I-140 was revoked not on any fraud or other immigration issues.

At last I got my PD ported with new I-140 and waiting for the June Visa bulletin to be pubished hopfully with movement of few months.

By the way, my PD is august - 02- 2006

fingers crossed.

Originally posted by Rajan Sundaram:

I got my PD ported with help of my attorneys going back and forth with USCIS with all documents they have asked for and on top of that, they had to prove that my I-140 was revoked not on any fraud or other immigration issues.

At last I got my PD ported with new I-140 and waiting for the June Visa bulletin to be pubished hopfully with movement of few months.

By the way, my PD is august - 02- 2006

fingers crossed.

It may be helpful to others on the forum if you were to list the documents you sent to the USCIS to prove your point. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Rajan,

One of my friends is in a similar situation as yours. He had a Eb2 PD of Feb 06 and his I-140 got approved yesterday but dates didn't get ported. He might follow what you did.We just googled and stumbled upon your post. Thanks for sharing your experience. Btw, did you get your GC already. Looks like you have been current recently.

thanks.

• 3 years later...

Archived