COS from H4 To H1B

La211

Hi All,

Please guide me as I really dont understand how to deal with this.I came to USA in Sep 2007 & got my H1B in April 2008.I got SSN on oct2008 and I dont have pay stubs from Oct 2008to April 2009.In May,june,july i have pay stubs & in july ending ahd to go India on an urgent basis & coming back I got stamped for H4.My previous h1b is from Oct 2008 to Sep 2011.

Now Since the market is fine again,i got some offers again ,so now to change from H4 to H1b do i need to show all the paystibs from Oct 2008 to July 2009.SInce i dont have those 7 months pay stubs how do i deal with this situation?

And also since the H1b is till sep 2011 does the COS has to be before sep2011 or it can be even later also after sep 2011.

Please lte me know how can i deal with the not having of pay stubs for 7 months .

Thanks so much in advance,

L

Hi & thanks to both of you who has replied

My scenario was in Oct 2008 when i gotr my SSn,the recession was in a greta shape & i could not get a project till April& in may,june,july 3 months i was doing a job & had to leave to india as mom was in ICU ,so while coming back got stamped on H4 since project was only 3 montsh & it has ended in july & no client letter to get stamped on H1 from India.

I dont have those 7 months pay stubs from oct2008 to April2009.

So now to transfer back to H1 do i need all teh pay stibs from Oct 2008 to July 2009.?

Pls guide me what to do now.

La

pontevecchio

Member posted April 18, 2011 11:35 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will need your spouses pay stubs for the COS or you can have a H1 approved for CP. Please dont tell us that you did not know that one gets paid for doing a job.

Hello sir,

Can you pls let me know what is H1 approved for CP means.Thanks so much for all the help.

Archived