H4 to working visa


Recommended Posts


I'm in US now 1,5 year. I have H4 visa and my husband has H1B visa. We will be in US another 1,5 year and after our visa expire the company is going to extend our visa for another 3 years. On visa H4 I don't have permission for work and I woudl like to change this status for any working visa. Is there any visa where you can work for example part time or only few hour per week? Is it easy to change this status visa?


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.