H1B held with bond


Recommended Posts

Hi - I joined a IT giant in Aug/2006 in Bangalore, deputed in US with H1B since Aug/2009.

This was the deal between me and them, if I stay more than 3 months here, i need to go back and serve them for 6 months, else need to pay them $10,000 to get my relieving order and experience certificate.

1. Is there a way that I can fight for these documents legally as per US law?

2. If i do not have these documents, will it affect later in GC filing?

3. Any other possibility to get these docs without paying $10k?

Please advice.



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.