H1B Intent to Revoke Urgent

My company filed my H1B when I was working with Client A. Now I am working in the same company for Client B. My visa got stamped this march.

But recently my employer received a USCIS notice for 'Intent To Revoke', mentioning 'It has come to the attention of USCIS that the above petition may have been approved in error. The documents submitted above during RFE response were not sufficient to establish that a valid employer-employee relationship will exist for the duration requested in the validity period'.

I requested my DM to get me letter from Client A, but since I am no longer associated with Client A, they are reluctant to provide my company with one.

I need to submit this letter to my HR by 4th of May. I don't know what to do now. Could you please let me know what my other alternatives are , and what would happen in case i am not able to produce this letter by the said date.

Please help me out ....Its kind of urgent. Its my first time to US.

I did talk to the attorney and he said that to file invoices and time sheets then they should be for ongoing projects or at least three years in duration . In my case as i have mentioned the project for which my visa was filed is over and for the past few months i have been working on a new project with a new client. What do i do now ?

Can I reply to the notice with a I-129 petition filed by a new client, in this client B?

• 7 months later...

To Purnima-bihari -

Do you have any updates or possible options that your attorneys have suggested ? Please provide those - I received a Notice of Intent to revoke my h1 with the same as you..

Do you know if there is a period given by USCIS if the h1b is actually revoked (i.e decision made after providing information)

Thank you for your help

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rohit,

I am suffering from same situation. My h1b was approved in May 10 and I did get notice of intent to revoke on May 14. My lawyer did submit thre response on June 22 which they received on Jumne 26 and since that day I am waiting for reply from USCIS. My lawyer says that I am in h1b status as my h1b was approve and untill they revoke my h1b i will be in good status. my worry is that I am planning to go India in coming March 12 and if they wont reply before it what would be the senario? Am i eligible for H1b stamping? Please reply me if anybody here has information along with Rohit. thank You in advance for your coming reply..!!

Sincerely,

Jeet

• 2 months later...

Archived