Expedite Request for healthcare worker

I am healthcare worker and was in H-4 status with H-4 EAD based employment at a hospital. My spouse applied for EB-AOS and while I was preparing to apply derivative EB-AOS, spouse’s EB-AOS was approved in 2.5 months. I immediately quit employment and within few days applied for derivative (dependent) EB-AOS (485/131/765) under 245(k) exemption. I already submitted biometrics and the pending AOS is nearing 90 days.

According to https://www.uscis.gov/forms/filing-guidance/expedite-requests If you are a healthcare worker or a childcare worker who has a pending Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, initial application, which has been pending for over 90 days you can request expedited processing based on your position as a healthcare worker or a childcare worker with an EAD application that meets the above criteria.

Is the above criteria still in place for expedite request? Is the criteria above to expedite I-485 or I-765?