Expedite Request for healthcare worker

Recommended Posts

I am healthcare worker and was in H-4 status with H-4 EAD based employment at a hospital. My spouse applied for EB-AOS and while I was preparing to apply derivative EB-AOS, spouse’s EB-AOS was approved in 2.5 months. I immediately quit employment and within few days applied for derivative (dependent) EB-AOS (485/131/765) under 245(k) exemption. I already submitted biometrics and the pending AOS is nearing 90 days.

According to https://www.uscis.gov/forms/filing-guidance/expedite-requests If you are a healthcare worker or a childcare worker who has a pending Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, initial application, which has been pending for over 90 days you can request expedited processing based on your position as a healthcare worker or a childcare worker with an EAD application that meets the above criteria.

Is the above criteria still in place for expedite request? Is the criteria above to expedite I-485 or I-765?



Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.