H1B Lottery

I worked in US on H1B for almost 5 years earlier.I have 20 plus years of IT experience. I am currently living in India and I recently got Selected in lottery for H1B. I also have a copy of Form I-797C.
My query is I have a taken a break and currently not working. Will this be an issue while filing for my H1B?
I would appreciate if anyone can answer my query with clarity.

Thanks in Advance

I don't have a current employer as I am not currently working. I have taken a sabbatical break. I already mentioned in my earlier message. The consulting  company that has registered my H1B is based in US and they are are no yet my employer.

On 4/25/2024 at 7:23 AM, Kris01 said:

I don't have a current employer as I am not currently working. I have taken a sabbatical break. I already mentioned in my earlier message. The consulting  company that has registered my H1B is based in US and they are are no yet my employer.

You mentioned that you have got selected in H1b lottery.  Only an employer (future employer) can register you for H1b lottery.

Edited by Zodiac System
On 4/25/2024 at 6:23 AM, Kris01 said:

THE employer who filed the H1 for you is your prospective future employer from Oct. 1 on. They have to have a job waiting foe you from Oct. 1.