I sold liquor to under age age and cop gave me a yellow ticket

I am an international student when i was working in a gas station just for replacement in someones place i sold a beer for a underage girl and caught by cops and they issed me a ciminal ticket in yellow form so they provied me a date to attend court and appear for hearing i was so worried about this situation so can anyone help me what i need to do and get case free on my name they had my drivers license details with them and they told me that they gonna charge me 200 dollars fine on me and the questions are

1) I am in opt period will it cause any problem for my life?

2) In my H1 pickup do they consider this issue?

3) if i am planning to go back to india and come to us is there any problem in immigration?

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody is going to believe this "just for replacement". No store owner hands over the cash register to some arbitrary person.

You worked without authorization, most likely regularly. That of course comes back to bite you.

Seek the help of an immigration lawyer.

Edited by JoeF

i attended court and they given bar class . i have attended class and court dismissed my case. in the dismissal paper they wrote down "Nolle Prosequi". . So my question is is it advisable to go india this summer, will there e any problom at port of entry.

Thanks,

Jon.