H1B transfer

Hello Sir/Madam,

I've started the H1B visa transfer process to Company B, and they've submitted all the required documents to USCIS via FedEx. The FedEx tracking indicates that the documents have been delivered, but the receipt number hasn't been generated yet. Can I commence working for Company B now that the documents have been delivered through FedEx? That company manager says that I can start working as the documents have been delivered and it takes some time for the receipt number to generate. I'm not sure of it. Can anyone help me with this to understand if I can work or not?

Your company manager is in this job/business for several years and associated with an attorney as well.  If he says so, then he is speaking from knowledge + experience.  You can also check with your company manager if the check sent to USCIS along with your petition has been cashed, as this check will have the stamp of your receipt number on it.  Good Luck.