Soliciting Prostitution it was dismissed currently due for my Naturalization for N 400, Will it Impact!?

I have the same question. I got arrested for Soliciting Prostitution (2015) and it was dismissed and I'm currently due for my Naturalization in 2024. Can I proceed with my application? I plead not guilty and the case was Dismissed and i did  not expunged. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.  while filling N 400

What do i need to fill for these questions in Naturalization Application from 22 to 28 in N 400 Application.

22.Have you EVER committed, assisted in committing, or attempted to commit, a crime or offense for which you were NOT arrested?

<ans> My response is No

23: Have you EVER been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement off icer (including any immigration official or any official of the U.S. armed forces)for any reason?

<ans> My Response was "YES" is this correct, Since it was arrested and it was dismissed with "Nolle Prosequi"

24.Have you EVER been charged with committing, attempting to commit, or assisting in committing a crime or offense?

<ans> i dont know what to respond is this "YES" or "NO", since it was dismissed, even if i say YES , it does not impact right

25.Have you EVER been convicted of a crime or offense?

<ans> My response completely "NO", Since it was dismissed, 

Note: So my concern is do i need to mention my response as "YES" 23 and 24 

And for 25 it is completely "NO" Since i am not convicted, i need to disclose but i don't need to worry since it is  a NO 

Please advise,

Edited by steve116
TRIM Description
  • steve116 changed the title to Soliciting Prostitution it was dismissed currently due for my Naturalization for N 400, Will it Impact!?