Missed 2007 Fiasco

NikhilD

well..well.

PD is advanced much farther than it should have been. Mistake is realized and then they change mid-month risking a class action lawsuit; negotiated settlement is that they make everyone current. Hence, fiasco for the publishers.

For those who filed (EB3 in oversubscribed categories), due to the yearning to have ap\ead, people filed enmasse. now waiting forever. fiasco for them.

Those who missed, did primarily due to not having approved perm. fiasco for tnem.

In general fiasco for everyone concerned.

"PD is advanced much farther than it should have been.'

As I said a little know how is dangerous. The basic reason for making dates current was to expedite CP which is much faster than AOS processing by many orders of magnitude in view of the wastage of thousands and thousands of visas due to a very slow USCIS.

Thanks all for the responses.

I used the word fiasco as that was the quickest way to refer to the time-frame. I do not agree or disagree with the usage.

4 months sounds like 4 days compared to the current wait (it did not begin on 2006 but much much earlier) so I am ok. Hopefully there are no more hiccups. For me, for you, and for everyone else.

Take care.

Archived