H4 EAD Holder , applied for COS to H1b

I am currently Employed in H4 EAD valid till 2025 with Two different Employers( A & B ) , I got a H1b sponsorship from a Company C and My petition is approved with COS  , But I  don't want to update my work authorization to H1b as of Now , taking into consideration the Market Situation and also would like to not use my H1b tenure when I  have a Valid Work authorization , Kindly Help me How my situation can be handled 

10 hours ago, sangeethabharathi said:

I am currently Employed in H4 EAD valid till 2025 with Two different Employers( A & B ) , I got a H1b sponsorship from a Company C and My petition is approved with COS  , But I  don't want to update my work authorization to H1b as of Now , taking into consideration the Market Situation and also would like to not use my H1b tenure when I  have a Valid Work authorization , Kindly Help me How my situation can be handled 

You should speak with your attorney. However some insight, once the H1B change of status petition was approved, you were moved from H4 status to H1B, and if you are working in a capacity not described in your H1B petition, you are in violation of your status.