I-140 withdraw from previous employer

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Eclipse123 said:

Previous employer withdraw I-140, can I apply for H4 EAD with same I-140 copy?

You may be able to, but it will depend on when it was withdrawn, if it was after January 17, 2017, and if it was approved and valid for at least 180 days. If the I-140 was approved and valid for 180 days, and the withdrawal was after January 17, 2017, you will be able to utilize it as a basis for an H4EAD despite the withdrawal. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.