H1b lca amendment for address change

IShaik

I am employed by a consultant A which has sponsored my H1B. The company is in at location XYZ. I work for a client B which is at location ABZ with in same state but the distance is 250 miles, it falls out of MSA. 

In my current lca form only the work location of company B has been mentioned and no second entity.

i became aware of the legality that lca needs to be amended with new location of the client and i checked in with company A and they mentioned that they had miss up about this. I under that now in non valid status. 

what steps can i take to be on valid end and how will filling for lca amendment now affect me. I cant leave my job with client B. What issues can i expect.

Edited by IShaik
  • IShaik changed the title to H1b lca amendment for address change

Your LCA has client location (ABZ) mentioned.  Since you are driving to work (client location ABZ) 4 days a week, I assume that you are living close by to your client location ABZ (already mentioned in LCA).  You are working one day from home, which is near the client location ABZ.  (I feel certain that your home and client location ABZ both fall under the same MSA or within driving distance).  

Legally I think you are good as you are living and working in and around ABZ (already mentioned in LCA).   However if you still feel worried, please consult an immigration attorney.  Good Luck.