H1B Processing California Premium - July

Hi everyone, here is my timeline, anyone got similar case?

CSC

7/15: submitted

7/16-17: weekends

7/22: got receipt from attorney, dated 7/18. Online status shows 7/18 received: "init review" on 7/22.

7/28: submitted PP request

30-31 weekends

8/2: PP check cashed by USCIS CSC.

8/3: got msg saying status updated, online status back to "acceptance" from "init review". I assume it's PP. online status dated 7/29.

Now still waiting for decision with "acceptance"..

Originally posted by samuelvea:

Hi everyone, here is my timeline, anyone got similar case?

CSC

7/15: submitted

7/16-17: weekends

7/22: got receipt from attorney, dated 7/18. Online status shows 7/18 received: "init review" on 7/22.

7/28: submitted PP request

30-31 weekends

8/2: PP check cashed by USCIS CSC.

8/3: got msg saying status updated, online status back to "acceptance" from "init review". I assume it's PP. online status dated 7/29.

Now still waiting for decision with "acceptance"..

8/11: Got approval msg from USCIS, checked online system for status. Changed from "Init. Review" to "Post Decision", "we mailed you ....on 8/11"

Today(Thursday) is actually the second to the last day they can make a decision on my petition because this weekend will be day 14 and 15. Pretty slow to me already....anyway good luck with you guys!

hi everyone,

My company filed a new H1-B under premium processsing at CSC. Here's the time line.

Submitted: Aug-3

Receipt: Aug-4 (Initial review -> Acceptance in couple of hours)

Approval notice by e-mail: Aug 12 1:15 PM califronia time. USCIS case status moved to "Post-Decision Activity"

On Aug 12 at Aug 12 1:45 PM califronia time. USCIS case status moved to "Decision".

Is this normal?

I'm waiting for hard copy.

How long it may take to receive it?

please help.

Guys... I have a quick question and hope you guys can help me take a decision... I am currently in EVC model and i got a full time offer from another and i accepted it.New employer filed for extension and transfer and got the receipt on 07/26 from CSC. Can i upgrade my H1b processing to premium now as new employer has asking me to start the work with receipt? What are the chances of approval? I recently got H1b visa stamping in March....Please advise....

Archived