Visa stamping - DUI - Physician Panel - Sputum AFB test

18 hours ago, rome123 said:

9thFeb 2024 (Friday) - VAC appointment - Hyderabad consulate

Officer called out that she needed more time to review my documents.

Gave 221G to submit arrest related documents, disposition and blood report.

Gave the passport back.

Suggested that this will take time.

Question Asked

What happened?

When did the blood report come back?

Did you have any Bail or Jail time?

Who do you work for?

Where you on F1?

How many years have you worked for your company?

What is your salary?

What do you work as- Title?

9thFeb2024 (Friday)- By afternoon got another email from Hyderabad consulate.

221G to take medical panel at CMM

12thFeb2024 (Monday)- Took Medical panel (Blood+ Chest X Ray + Psychological evaluation)

15thFeb2024 (Thursday)- CMM submitted reports to Hyderabad consulate

20thFeb2024 (Tuesday)- Administrative processing - Status

Not sure what to expect next. If anyone is in the same boat or has experience from past please let me know.

@rome123 you have to wait for the VO to issue another 221G which would ask you to submit the passport. Confirm with the hospital if they have sent the reports to the consulate. Ask them if everything is good with the report. 

if they have said everything is good, then give few days and keep on checking email to see if they are asking to submit your passport. 

another way is send an email to the Hyderabad consulate and see if you can receive a response. 

On 2/21/2024 at 8:16 PM, Nnreddyuebd said:

I have the medical examination today, howling does it take

It really depends.. if everything is good then 1-2 weeks to have your passport dropped… if there is complications like mine, then it ll take a longer time

Went in to for physical examination and psychological evaluation at Appollo on the 3rd week of February.  Did not expect it to be just a formality, they tested my blood for Syphilis, took chest x-ray to check for TB, vision test, hearing test, measured height and weight. The psychological evaluation lasted for less than 10 minutes, and doctor only collected basic information about the incident, court documents and family background. Received request to submit passport in a week's time after the tests.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 3:16 AM, rome123 said:

9thFeb 2024 (Friday) - VAC appointment - Hyderabad consulate

Officer called out that she needed more time to review my documents.

Gave the passport back.

Question Asked

What happened?

When did the blood report come back?

Did you have any Bail or Jail time?

Who do you work for?

Where you on F1?

How many years have you worked for your company?

What is your salary?

What do you work as- Title?

12thFeb2024 (Monday)- Took Medical panel (Blood+ Chest X Ray + Psychological evaluation)

15thFeb2024 (Thursday)- CMM submitted reports to Hyderabad consulate

Not sure what to expect next. If anyone is in the same boat or has experience from past please let me know.

Hi @rome123 any update ? 

DUI arrest with case completely dropped

9thFeb 2024 (Friday) - VAC appointment

Officer called out that she needs more time to review my documents.

Gave the passport back.

12thFeb2024 (Monday)- Took Medical panel (Blood+ Chest X Ray + Phycological evaluation)

15thFeb2024 (Thursday)- CMM submitted reports to Hyderabad USCIS

22ndFeb2024 (Friday)- Vac requested to submit the passport.

27thFeb2024 (Tuesday)- Status - Approved

27thFeb2024 (Tuesday)- Status - Application Received

13 business working day's  & counting

On 2/23/2024 at 7:32 AM, mrav85 said:

It really depends.. if everything is good then 1-2 weeks to have your passport dropped… if there is complications like mine, then it ll take a longer time

Hi @mrav85 I went in for visa interview on feb 13 at Chennai and got medical done on Feb14th. Hospital confirmed they have sent back medicals results on Feb20th. The case is still showing Refused and no update on the date as well since Feb13th. Medicals doesn’t have any complications, confirmed by staff there. 

Do you know if we need to send email ? If so which email would that be please. Is there anything else we can do? 

Thanks in advance 

On 8/18/2023 at 7:35 PM, gowrlap said:

Hi,

After 8 years, I came to India to attend the visa stamping at Hyderabad consulate. 

Dropbox - May 09 2023

Got a email to come for in-person interview on June 15 2023 . I had a DUI on May 24 2021 I have completed all the programs except for my 24 hrs community service . So , The VO has given me 221g to go for medical exam and told me to send all the court documents to HydAdmin@state.gov through mail and i have gone through the medical on June 20 2023 and have attached all the documents on the same day itself  . I have went to medical at CMM  as specified in 221g and medicals was sent to consulate by June23 2023 as per CMM   . I am still waiting for the reply from my consulate .do anybody are in same boat please reply .

Thanks,

My husband is on the same boat. Medical were sent to consulate in the last week of February and still no email from consulate to submit passport. Did you get a mail from consulate? How long it took?  This was at hyd consulate too..

On 2/27/2024 at 3:37 AM, cryptosmic said:

Went in to for physical examination and psychological evaluation at Appollo on the 3rd week of February.  Did not expect it to be just a formality, they tested my blood for Syphilis, took chest x-ray to check for TB, vision test, hearing test, measured height and weight. The psychological evaluation lasted for less than 10 minutes, and doctor only collected basic information about the incident, court documents and family background. Received request to submit passport in a week's time after the tests.

From which email you recieved request to submit passport? It’s been a month and My husband is still waiting to get email from consulate to submit passport.

@Visadui I sent email to this address chennaiciu@state.gov

for me the status went to issued from refused. This is what I sent. 

Good morning. I appeared for in-person interview at Chennai on July 19 2023 and the Visa Officer asked me to do Medicals - which took close to 8 weeks and yesterday, I saw the status in CEAC website changed to 'Approved' status from 'Refused' status.

Application ID: abc

Case Number for Medicals:  def

Since the passport is with me, I would like to know, if I can go to Chennai VAC to drop off my passport, in order to get the visa issued.

I am not able to get to the Document Delivery section in the US Visa Scheduling portal. So, please advise if I have to wait for 221G from the consulate or I can go ahead and drop the passport at Chennai VAC.

If I have to wait for 221G, I would like to know the communication address the 221G would be sent to. 
On 3/15/2024 at 11:42 PM, rome123 said:

Gave the passport back.

12thFeb2024 (Monday)- Took Medical panel (Blood+ Chest X Ray + Phycological evaluation)

Oh, great to hear that. 
hope you have already received by now, please keep us posted. Did you also sent an email to consulate before they requested for the Passport.

thanks

3 hours ago, mrav85 said:

@Visadui I sent email to this address chennaiciu@state.gov

for me the status went to issued from refused. This is what I sent. 

Good morning. I appeared for in-person interview at Chennai on July 19 2023 and the Visa Officer asked me to do Medicals - which took close to 8 weeks and yesterday, I saw the status in CEAC website changed to 'Approved' status from 'Refused' status.

Application ID: abc

Case Number for Medicals:  def

Since the passport is with me, I would like to know, if I can go to Chennai VAC to drop off my passport, in order to get the visa issued.

I am not able to get to the Document Delivery section in the US Visa Scheduling portal. So, please advise if I have to wait for 221G from the consulate or I can go ahead and drop the passport at Chennai VAC.

If I have to wait for 221G, I would like to know the communication address the 221G would be sent to. 

Thank you so much for the response. I think we will send email and wait for response as it’s already past 5 weeks.

thanks

On 3/26/2024 at 12:34 AM, Visadui said:

Thank you so much for the response. I think we will send email and wait for response as it’s already past 5 weeks.

thanks

Did you get any updates? I'm waiting in the same boat after medicals were completed

16 hours ago, Bb6c said:

Did you get any updates? I'm waiting in the same boat after medicals were completed

No update yet.

sent email and when spoke to customer service they said we have to wait for 180 days and the email id is unmonitored mail box.

when did you submit your medicals 

On 4/3/2024 at 2:46 AM, Visadui said:

No update yet.

sent email and when spoke to customer service they said we have to wait for 180 days and the email id is unmonitored mail box.

when did you submit your medicals 

25th March is when I went 

On 3/22/2024 at 12:22 PM, DATD said:

My husband is on the same boat. Medical were sent to consulate in the last week of February and still no email from consulate to submit passport. Did you get a mail from consulate? How long it took?  This was at hyd consulate too..

From which email you recieved request to submit passport? It’s been a month and My husband is still waiting to get email from consulate to submit passport.

Hi @DATD any update on case yet ?

On 3/15/2024 at 11:42 PM, rome123 said:

Gave the passport back.

Hi @rome123 please keep us posted if there is any progress on yours.

thanks in advance