Can we apply for Fulltime job after landing in USA through consultancy on H1B but with no paystubs

Hi,

I have a query regarding my H1B visa situation. I recently (1 month) arrived in the USA and am currently associated with an H1B sponsor consultancy company. However, no payroll has been generated yet, and I am actively seeking corp-to-corp job opportunities. I would like to know if I can apply for full-time positions and initiate the process to transfer my H1B visa. Will anyone accept without paystubs and initiate the transfer? Additionally, I am concerned whether my current consultancy company would revoke my H1B visa in case of a transfer request.

1. Ask the employer what his intentions are.

2. If he remains coy about it, you can remind him that your salary is his companies business/problem

3. Try written communication for all interactions.

4. Complain in writing on the appropriate forms to the federal DOL. With the receipt for the complaint, you may be able to "transfer"

5. stay firm but polite. Except for the previous despot, victims are not punished in the country .

6. Even if there were money considerations on your side, make a complaint. The alternative is Home, Sweet Home.

7. If you like shortcuts, first discuss your situation with an Immigration lawyer, maybe the firm of Murthy or any of your choice.

Generally, if someone enters the US on H1B and is not being paid or put to work will only have a chance of a successful transfer would be to file a complaint for unpaid wages with the US Department of Labor. A copy of such a complaint would be then included in the H1B Petition filing as a substitute for pay statements.