H1B Transfer filing while another H1B transfer on Regular is pending

Sak23

I have a question on H1B transfer filing. Employer A filed a H1B transfer through Regular processing and I have started working with Employer A. Employer B willing to file a H1B transfer in premium processing. I would like to know whether any RFEs will be issued for the H1B petitions filed through Employer A and B. What is the chance of approval for both H1B's.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply.  My last approved I-797 approval notice is not yet expired and currently working for Employer A through H1B regular filing with receipt notice.
Employer B is planning to file H1B in premium processing. I have a question on the below scenarios.
If the petition filed through Employer B is approved through Premium processing and petition filed through employer A in regular processing is not approved.
The period I worked through Employer A in regular processing is considered to be out of status or lawful status?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reply.  My last approved I-797 approval notice is not yet expired and currently working for Employer A through H1B regular filing with receipt notice.
Employer B is planning to file H1B in premium processing. I have a question on the below scenarios.
If the petition filed through Employer B is approved through Premium processing and petition filed through employer A in regular processing is not approved.
The period I worked through Employer A in regular processing is considered to be out of status or lawful status?

I would be great if anyone can provide insight on the above question.