Missed finger prints for I539 application B2 visa and stayed about 8 months after I94 expiry

My mother came to US on July 30th 2020. I have applied for extension (receipt number 1)of stay in Jan 2021 due to Covid situation in US/India. At the end of 6 months with the case still pending, I  Again applied for extension of stay second time (receipt number 2) in July 2021 because of her Covid/health. We did received appointment for fingerprints in August 2021 for receipt number 1 and we missed that as we moved to new home. I did requested for new dates for appointment and i did not got any response.  She did went back to India on september 26th 2021. I did responded to them saying that she left to India and in Jan 2023 the application was abandoned and denied.

Question 1 : - Her port of entry is in Houston, what questions or documents will the officer expects apart from below?

First I539 and receipt and second I539 and receipt

Reason for staying over the period

Question 2: - I have read some where that we can not stay more than 180 days after Expiration of I94, in this case it was way more that 180 days. Does the visa gets cancelled in that case ?

Question 3 :-  Is it mandatory to stay out of country for 24 months in this case. It will be just 22 months when she will be back this Jul end?