EAD document on Compelling circumstances for principal H1B candidate

Just got to know, that there is an option of Employment Authorization Document based on Compelling circumstances. I got released from my project end of May, this year and my employer does not have any project in onshore and currently is planning to transfer me back to home country. I have been here in US since 7 years (since 2016), and have lots of dependencies to cover - kids education, lease agreements, medical reasons, H4 EAD in progress etc. My I140 is approved 1.5 years back, and my H1B with my current employer is valid for the next 2 years. In this scenario, can you confirm if I'm eligible to avail EAD under compelling circumstances, and how can I proceed applying the same.

Not having enough work for you or  kids education, lease agreements, medical reasons, will not help you to qualify. 

check here  https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/information-for-employers-and-employees/employment-authorization-in-compelling-circumstances

If you use to apply for EAD based on compelling circumstances-> you will have to prove it with Facts. Kindly get in touch with qualified professional for advise.