H1B Lottery

S2S

Hi, 

I did registration for H1B lottery with five independent employers. There is no relation between five employers, they screened me before filing. I am currently working with one of those five employers, and my H1B got picked with current employer only. With other four employers, my H1B dint get picked. 
Out of four employers, one, I got to know through referral and remaining three employers, I found through Linkedin and requested for H1B sponsorship. All other employers screened me before filing for H1B lottery and they mentioned that they will issue offer letter only if I would get selected in lottery.( I have emails which mention that I am requesting for H1B sponsorship)

Employer whom I am working with already filed for my H1B and sent all the documents to USCIS for approval.
Now, as I hear lot of news for multiple filing, I would like to know should I ask my current employer to withdraw my application to avoid any complications or should I allow my employer to continue with the process? 

Need suggestions.