B2 Visitor Visa Questions

Venkatkumar

Hi all, good evening, this is regarding my in-laws entry on February 22, 2023 into the United States. They have a valid visa but here is their situation. Last time they visited us in 2021 during pandemic. We applied for extension during their 180 day limit itself and they stayed for more than 180 days. They left on November 24, 2021 and we got their biometric appointment notice on December10, 2021 after they left. So, we applied for withdrawal of the extension and USCIS responded with the denial notice. 

Now we have below questions: 

1) Will there be any problem with their travel? Will there be any questions at the Port of Entry regarding the above?

2) What are the additional documents that they should carry along with passport? (Should they carry the Extension receipt notice, withdrawal, USCIS Denial notice)?

3) Do they have to carry employment letter, pay stubs, bank statements and any other documents provided by me?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 8:00 PM, Venkatkumar said:

Hi all, good evening, this is regarding my in-laws entry on February 22, 2023 into the United States. They have a valid visa but here is their situation. Last time they visited us in 2021 during pandemic. We applied for extension during their 180 day limit itself and they stayed for more than 180 days. They left on November 24, 2021 and we got their biometric appointment notice on December10, 2021 after they left. So, we applied for withdrawal of the extension and USCIS responded with the denial notice. 

Now we have below questions: 

1) Will there be any problem with their travel? Will there be any questions at the Port of Entry regarding the above?

2) What are the additional documents that they should carry along with passport? (Should they carry the Extension receipt notice, withdrawal, USCIS Denial notice)?

3) Do they have to carry employment letter, pay stubs, bank statements and any other documents provided by me?

I am in a similar situation with my in-laws.  Did your inlaws have any trouble when they arrived last month at Port of entry?