Question on Form 5257e : Visiting Canada, currently on H1B in USA

Recommended Posts

While filling immi-5257e form, I see a field called "Status" under Current country or territory of residence, as I'm currently in USA on a H1B Visa, do I need to select Worker ? or as I'm a Indian Citizen living in USA, do I need to select Foreign National ?


Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 3.03.08 PM.png

Edited by SivaGaneshR
Updated Photo
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.