H1B - Working on 2 Jobs USA/India

Rohit_G

Hi,

I was working on Company A at offshore with approved H1B Petition and stamped Visa. Company B transferred my petition, I joined the company and was working in USA while simultaneously working my India job. I recently laid off from my onshore job and going back to India. Company A didn't withdraw my H1 Petition. Can I travel on approved H1 Petition and stamped visa from Company A without any change/informing company A or Company A need to transfer petition first from Company B ?

Thank you !

Regards,

Rohit

Looks like you currently have a stamped visa in your passport for H1b status.  You can travel to US on this visa.  At US immigration, Port of entry, show documents of Company B as your H1b status is still the same.  Make sure your passport has enough validity to accommodate the expiry date on employer B's H1b approval notice.

India is your home country.  You do not need a visa to travel to India.  Your passport is good.

Edited by Zodiac System

Many Thanks @Zodiac System for your quick response !

I am now in India. If company A would plan to depute me in US before by stamped Visa /Petition expiration (both have same end date as current stamping is based on Company A petition), at US port of entry, do I have to show Company A or Company B Petition document ? Also, does Company A needs to transfer the petition from Company B to Company A before I would travel ? Company A never withdraw the petition.

Regards,

Rohit!