H1B Transfer on unused time and path to Green Card

Cupeed

Hello, I have 7 months of unused time on my H1B(stamping done and expired in November 2018, cap exempt 2012 Draw). I am currrently in India, I would like to go back to the US and looking for an employer who can transfer the Visa.

Given the backlog for Stamping at the Consulates in India, and the challenges with Visa Appointments what is the most certain way and the earliest that I can go to US.

Few possible options based on my research:

1. 7 months is too short of a time for travel and might get Rejected/RFE for Visa Transfer.

2. Happy Path , if succesfully Transferred might take at least 3-4 months to find a Slot for Visa Stamping.(Posting this in the 3rd Week of Sept 2022). 

3. Tentatively looks like I could land there in Jan/Feb 2022 ( if the Transfer goes smooth) and might have to come back to India by August/September 2023 once H1B Max's out.  

4. If I were to stay beyond August/September 2023,  can you let me know what my employer should be helping me with. Thank you. 

Cheers,

Cupeed.