H1B Transfers - Multiple transfers request at same time in one day gap

MCSR

Hi Team,

I got layoff from A company on Jul 22nd and currently in USCIS 60 days notice period to find another opportunity else will go on out of status.

I got two offers now one from B (Consultancy - Good package and learning & filed case on sep12)  and Another from C (Full time less package and same routine job & filed case on 15th Sep) but transferred my H1B with both company in parallel on premium mode from different service centers with same A company i797 Approval.

In order to safe my H1B status - I joined C fulltime company with receipt on 19th Sep (my 60th day as per USCIS) and petition got approved in a week time itself. But i am still waiting for my H1B transfer approval from B consultancy company and going to received an RFE for sure on some additional documentation(Letters).

Question 1: After working for a month/two and taking salary from Z fulltime company. Can I go ahead and join B consultancy company once after getting all the approval and clearing RFE as well - Till that time i am going to work in C company. Will there be any legal issues in doing like this or violating any USCIS rules doing like this at any point of time now or later.